Friday, May 11, 2007

Bromley Inc. Bad customer service-

We made a purchase earlier this year, that included the Bromley Ghost Hunter- It's a neat piece that I really enjoyed when I saw it at ASI. That, unfortunately, is the only nice things I have to say-

When it was delivered, it was obviously a floor model, or show piece that had seen some use. The coin and ticket meters each had several thousand plays, the piece was "pre-assembled" (Usually not a GOOD thing, unless I ask for it) and parts had show some wear and tear. Most noteably, the coin shooter assembly had worn paint, and the assembly was dirty.

No BIG DEAL, I like the piece, and figured warranty would cover any issues, right? WRONG.

The gun shooter assembly will not reject ANY coins, this means, it accepts pennies, nickes, ANY size tokens, etc. My coin box is seeing more and more nickels and pennies. I brought it up to my distributor who said he would address it with Bromley. Apparently, they've gone back and forth, for several weeks, finally ending with an email today saying that they are refusing to cover it under warranty.

BROMLEY

No comments: